Friday, April 1, 2011

Celebrity Pictures With Neve Campbell

Celebrity Pictures With Neve Campbell


Neve Campbell appeared on Canada’s The Marilyn Dennis Show today to promote her latest movie ‘Scream 4’.  Neve looks simply stunning in a chic black suit – I love the shoes!

She certainly does look healthy and happy. I am so excited for this movie! I have seen all the movies in the Scream franchise and I think that this one looks just as fun as the others.


I miss Neve Campbell though – we haven’t seen much of her in the last couple of years. Hopefully we’ll get to see lots of her as she promotes the movie. Scream 4 will open in theatres April 15 – will you go see it?


neve campbell 310311 

neve campbell 310311

neve campbell 310311

imnotobsessed/Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment