Friday, April 1, 2011

Courtney Love Not Amused By Kelly Osbourne Calling Her ‘Crackhead’

Courtney Love Not Amused By Kelly Osbourne Calling Her ‘Crackhead’


Courtney Love is not too happy over comments made by Kelly Osbourne on a recent episode of “Fashion Police” on E! In a video for VYou, Courtney answered a fan’s question about how long she’d been sober and also vented her anger about Kelly’s remarks:
“The answer is ’05. Since October ’05.”
“Kelly Osbourne and Joan Rivers called me a crackhead on the E! channel. Kelly knows I’m sober. Kelly knows there’s no drugs allowed at my house. I think it’s really lame.”
“This girl I know, Kelly Osbourne, I’ve saved her life twice,” ranted Love. “I’ve done CPR, I’ve put things in her boobs. [She was on] Oxycontin, cocaine, foaming at the mouth.
“Kelly and me get along great … but it’s gross. I don’t like being the punchline for drugs when I don’t do them, so stop it.”
Courtney then shares that Sharon Osbourne paid a publicist big money to keep Kelly’s drug problems out of the media. And also admits that even though she hasn’t been doing any drugs, she has been drinking a bit:
“I drank rosé this year, I had a bump … but I take my program seriously … I’ve been drunk this year more times … than I have in my entire life.
We all know Courtney is a different creature, but I believe her when she says she’s not doing drugs. Maybe when people claim she’s off the wagon, they’ve seen her drinking? I do find it interesting that Kelly, being a recovering addict herself, would make jokes at the expense of another addict.

amfar gala arrivals 281010 

amfar gala arrivals 281010


amfar gala arrivals 281010 

material girl launch 250311 

amfar gala arrivals 281010

 imnotobsessed/Photos by Wenn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment