Thursday, April 28, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: ‘I’m so tired of trying to pretend that I’m happy with my weight’

Khloe Kardashian: ‘I’m so tired of trying to pretend that I’m happy with my weight’

Khloe Kardashian: I’m so tired of trying to pretend that I’m happy with my weight | celebrity quotes

Just a few days ago, Khloe Kardashian told us that her 6 figure is not fat, and today she brings by a different quote:
“My sisters are 5-foot and 5-foot-2, so I look massive next to them. Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds [when they meet me].
I’m so tired of trying to pretend that I’m happy with my weight. My brother [Rob] and I were always heavy. They gave us food to keep us comforted. All we did was eat crap.
I had older women tell me, ‘You should really work out. It really got to me.”
… says Khloe Kardashian in US Weekly.


skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment