Sunday, April 24, 2011

Demi Lovato: ‘I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old’

Demi Lovato: ‘I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old’
 
Demi Lovato: I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old | beauty body image

A few days ago, we listened to 18 year-old Demi’s touching story on her eating disorder – see the highly liked post here! Today, Demi is back with more information about the reasons that caused her ed problems (via MTV):
“I’ve spoken openly about being bullied throughout the past few years, but one thing that I’ve never been able to feel comfortable talking about was the effects that it had on my life afterwards. I literally didn’t know why they were being so mean to me. And when I would ask them why, they would just say, ‘Well, you’re fat.’
“I developed an eating disorder, and that’s kind of what I’ve been dealing with ever since. I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old. So, I guess, for the past 10 years, I’ve had a really unhealthy relationship with food.”
… says Demi.

skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment