Friday, April 8, 2011

Fergie Puts Her Solo Album On Hold To Be With Josh Duhamel

Fergie Puts Her Solo Album On Hold To Be With Josh Duhamel


I think Fergie’s facing a situation that many of us who are career-oriented and married are facing: how to juggle it all! Fergie has decided not to work on a solo album just now so she can spend some time with husband Josh Duhamel.
“I’ve got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?”
Well, it sounds like Fergie is focused on achieving balance between work responsibilities and married life. Good for her! I’m glad to see them doing well after all that drama about Josh and a stripper.

We know it’s not easy to stay married in the entertainment industry with all the traveling and everything.

imnotobsessed/Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment