Friday, April 8, 2011

Kylie Minogue Makes Her Daily Rounds

Kylie Minogue Makes Her Daily Rounds


At least, the caption with the photos says Kylie Minogue’s making her “daily rounds,” whatever that means ;) . I have to say, I love Kylie’s sense of style. I can’t remember seeing a picture set of her where I didn’t like what she wore (or at least it always catches my attention).

What do you think of this peach-colored dress? Personally, I’m in love with the color alone, but I also love how the layers make it light and airy. Perfect for spring!

See many more pictures of Kylie Minogue next page!

Kylie Minogue Can Rock Salmon 

Kylie Minogue Can Rock Salmon


Kylie Minogue Can Rock Salmon 

Kylie Minogue Can Rock Salmon 

Kylie Minogue Can Rock Salmon


Kylie Minogue Can Rock Salmon 


imnotobsessed/Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment