Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dianna Agron's Easter Weekend Travels

Dianna Agron's Easter Weekend Travels

 

Joining the many holiday weekend travelers, Dianna Agron was busy trekking across the States on Saturday evening (April 23).

The Quinn Fabray cutie looked adorable as she touched down at JFK Airport in New York City while readying to celebrate Easter with her loved ones.

The jet-setting excursion comes as Miss Agron and co-stars are anxiously awaiting the airing of their new episode on Tuesday (April 26) - with the super-sized installment paying tribute to Lady Gaga's "Born This Way".

With the new "Glee" offering devoted to self-acceptance, creator Ryan Murphy told EW of choosing Gaga's hit tune, "I love that that song is [an] anthem. This show is by nature optimistic, and I think a character like Karofsky could turn to booze or pills or alcohol and kill themselves or do something dark. But I also love Max [Adler, the actor] and I love that character and I sorta want that character to have a happy ending. So I don't really know what that's going to be, but I do know we're going to do a whole episode that's about that song."

Hollywood Gossip/
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

Enjoy the pictures of Dianna Agron arriving at JFK airport in NYC (April 23).

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment