Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Olivier Theyskens Has the Key to Kate Middleton's Mystery Dress

Olivier Theyskens Has the Key to Kate Middleton's Mystery Dress

 


With just four days left, royal wedding watchers are still waiting to find out what Kate Middleton will wear down the aisle. Well, if you're one of the impatient, there's one man who can answer your questions.

Rumor has it, Olivier Theyskens knows exactly who is the creative force behind Kate's dress. Styleite's Julia Rubin bumped into him at the Tribeca Film Festival and asked his opinion about the dress designer. He almost slipped, but caught himself and wouldn't give up the information. He said:
Oh my god, I know who does it...I will never say! I was thinking everybody knew. I was going to say, like, ‘I can’t wait to see the dress _____ is making!’
So close, but so far! If you really can't wait, try hunting down Theyskens armed with lots of alcohol and cool clothes! In our case, we'll just wait along with everyone else.

Kate Middleton Shoes


Kate Middleton Clothes


Kate Middleton Clothes


zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment