Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wendy Williams Lands Double Cover For ‘Essence’ Magazine

Wendy Williams Lands Double Cover For ‘Essence’ Magazine


Looking great!!! Here’s Wendy Williams showing off two different looks for ‘Essence’ Magazine’s May edition. The radio and TV personality knows that she rubs a few people the wrong way, but understands it’s just part of the business.
“I know I make some people cringe. But I also know my willingness to expose myself, warts and all, is part of the reason people are drawn to me. With me, what you see is what you get…”
Did you see the picture of Wendy’s busted up feet from ‘Dancing with the Stars’? Yes, we know she isn’t afraid to show it all off!! LOL

Which Wendy Williams cover do you prefer?

http://cdn.imnotobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/Cover1.jpg

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment